- January 20, 2020
- Posted by: Thistle Praxis Consulting
- Category: Insights
Position Title: Sustainability Analyst
Company: ThistlePraxis Consulting
Reports to: Executive Director
Contribute to strategy in the development of client briefs with the research and business development teams as well as assist in the execution of the company’s sustainability strategies, balancing society, environmental and company financial well-being.
- Personable communication with various sustainability stakeholders (clients, employees, suppliers, consumers, governmental agencies, non-governmental organizations – NGOs, etc).
- Collection, maintenance, and analysis of relevant sustainability data and metrics. Development of reporting systems, as needed.
- Cross-functional collaboration with all of the company’s business areas, related to sustainability activities.
- Performing research, review and analysis for special projects.
- Preparation of necessary administrative, operational and statistical reports for use by internal and/or external organizations.
- Relationship development and participation on teams in support of sustainability goals and objectives.
- Public speaking, giving presentations and discussion facilitation, as needed.
- Making recommendations for changes to improve performance to stakeholders.
- Assist in monitoring emerging sustainability trends, programs, and issues.
- Application of Lean principles and practices in sustainability activities.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or commensurate position-related experience.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent and personable verbal and written communication skills. Presentation and training skills are highly desirable.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the ability to manage competing demands and frequent changes in the work environment, while managing time effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (remains open to others’ ideas, exhibits willingness to try new approaches)
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications and the Internet
- Good analytical and organizational skills, paying attention to detail
- Ability to identify and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, when necessary
- Ability to make independent decisions and demonstrate a high level of initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Exhibit sound judgment and professionalism in all aspects of the position
- Consistently exhibit the company’s values in all interactions with associates and others outside the company
Competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- To Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to send a substantive cover letter describing interest in the position and qualifications, resume/CV, salary history, and one writing sample to [email protected] , [email protected] .
EMAIL SUBJECT SHOULD REFER TO THE ROLE BEING APPLIED FOR.