Internship: New Media & Front Desk
Reports to: Consultant, Operations, Projects & Media
Reports to Job Holder: None
To handle the operations of ThistlePraxis’ online presence; digital platforms; and front desk inline with the firm’s brand and strategy.
About ThistlePraxis Consulting
ThistlePraxis Consulting is a Management Consulting firm that assists organizations in all sectors to improve their organizational effectiveness and business operations for sustainable growth and profitability, through the
delivery of innovative solutions.
Our track record of value is hinged on an increasing list of satisfied clients and investments in pragmatic products and thought leadership initiatives that resonate with targets, every time. At ThistlePraxis, our vision is hinged on
facilitating the development of a more responsible business environment in Nigeria and Africa knowing well that organizations achieve sustainable organizational growth when they integrate their corporate values with sustainable, socially responsible policies, processes, and reporting throughout their organizations.
Responsibilities: New Media
- Create a website and online content and update projects, tasks, content, promotion, and other activities on all social media and digital platforms building SEO into generated content;
- Write blog posts about business and sustainability-related content;
- Ensure prompt response to queries and comments from clients and users/followers and manage correspondence to respective emails and social media channels;
- Support the Team Lead in managing the company’s online presence across social media platforms;
- Report web/social media traffic; review user interactions; conduct periodic audits and evaluation; assess habits and trends which can provide insights for sales & marketing;
- Assist the Team Lead in providing all virtual media/new media needs and requirements for the company;
- Suggest new research topics and projects developed for the CSR industry in Nigeria, Africa, and beyond;
- Update ThistlePraxis related New Media and digital database(s);
- Support the Team Lead in increasing awareness for the services of the firm;
- Carry out other assignments as required by the company.
Responsibilities: Front Desk
- Attend to all enquiries and ensure prompt response to inquiries made;
- Log all inquiries and related contact details; review as appropriate for sales & marketing insights;
- Ensure that the reception area constantly represents the brand presence of the firm;