Internship: Analyst, Projects & Research
Reports to: Senior Team Members
We are looking for a proactive Analyst to assist in generating quality research contents, planning and executing all ThistlePraxis’ programs and projects.
About ThistlePraxis Consulting
ThistlePraxis Consulting is a Strategy & Advisory firm that assists organizations in all sectors to improve their organizational effectiveness and business operations to achieve sustainable growth and profitability through the delivery of innovative solutions, using effective strategies. In a summarized focus through a six-point portfolio, our committed teams and seasoned faculty of experts’ advocate standards, responsibility and sustainability as key elements for ensuring profitability and tangible impact.
Our track record of value is hinged on an increasing list of satisfied clients and investments in pragmatic products and thought leadership initiatives that resonate with targets, every time. At ThistlePraxis, our vision is hinged on facilitating the development of a more responsible business environment in Nigeria and Africa knowing well that organizations achieve sustainable organizational growth when they integrate their corporate values with sustainable, socially responsible policies, processes, and reporting throughout their organizations.
The Analyst’s responsibilities cover all aspects of Projects and Research. This includes:
- Work across all six portfolios on client briefs, internal initiatives, external projects, and research;
- Assist in planning and executing all organization’s programs, projects and engagements;
- Assist in generating research content, initiating new research topics and projects for ThistlePraxis;
- Assist in new research topics and projects to develop data for Sustainability, CSR, and other focus areas;
- Assist in managing the organization’s advocacy and non-profit arm as well as drive the activities within this scope;
- Work on the production of TPC’s information & resource product, CSR Files;
- Assist in providing accurate and updated information on all media platforms, targets and stakeholders etc;
- Assist in identifying key niche areas of focus in content and development in line with the broader a vision of the company;
- Assist in planning, writing, preparing, and/or reviewing press releases, reports, and articles to be used in project publications;
- Work closely with relevant teams and faculty to ensure the implementation of research requests and provide adequate information accordingly to clients, consultants, and other members of staff, working with the Research & Development, Business Development and Strategy teams;
- Prepare proposals, strategy papers, and documents as directed;
- Provide regular progress reports to senior team members